family collage

Friday, September 14, 2018

PARADISE DYNASTY AGAIN


THE YAPPY BUNCH are going to a beach getaway with some friends one weekend that we decided to give ourselves a little Despidida Party with our family.

ANG OA NO PADESPIDIDA-DESPEDIDA PA E OVERNIGHT LANG???

Ah eh.... So anyway we invited my family and our aunts and treated them to the restaurant where we recently had dinner and loved...






As expected, PARADISE DYNASTY was full that Friday. Good thing we made reservations because we know how popular this restaurant is.




ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!


Master Mati and my Daddy's sister visiting from the US, Ninang Carmie!



Mommy and Daddy's other sister, Tita Meldy!



Anthony and Ate Jit!




Master Mati and the Chinese Panget!




Me and my super cute bunsoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Woah! 

Teapot pa lang... Winner na! He he he he he!




Our PARADISE DYNASTY place setting.




Ordering grub!




First on the table is a basket of PARADISE DYNASTY 10 pcs Xiao Long Bao (P298.00)!



The Xiao Long Bao was served piping hot and just yum! This was instantly gone that I had to order another one ASAP! He he he he he!



PARADISE DYNASTY Pork Dumpling in Hot Chili Vinaigrette (P168.00)!



Whenever I see this on the menu I always get it because the spicy sauce makes all the dishes exciting. Of course, the steamed dumplings are always welcome in our table (and in our tummies). He he he he!



Now you cannot go to PARADISE DYNASTY without ordering a basket of this assorted Xiao Long Bao (P388.00). 




Since Xiao Long Bao is there specialty, it is only fitting for you to try each of the flavors then order the ones you like next time!

He he he he he he!



I remember in our last meal how much I loved the PARADISE DYNASTY Chilled Tofu with Century Egg (P188.00) that I vowed to order it again the next time we're here.

DING! DING! DING!!! Dreams do come true! I was able to savor once again the soft and velvety custards of tofu swimming in a light sesame soy sauce and topped with chopped Century Egg.

I'M DROOOOOOOOOOLING.



PARADISE DYNASTY Stir Fried French Beans with Spicy Pork (P238.00)!

Again, another favorite. The soy and spicy seasoning of the crunchy green beans matched with the savory meatiness of the pork would make you grab for more rice too!



We also got the PARADISE DYNASTY Shredded Pork with Pancakes (P288.00)!




These tender and flavorful strips of pork were great with the thin pancakes but if you choose to eat it with rice, you'll have a winner of a dinner too!



We're worried that Andrei might not like the dishes so we got him a PARADISE DYNASTY Crispy Chicken (P298.00). This was juicy in the inside and crunchy on the outside. The whole table shared with him. 



PARADISE DYNASTY Crystal Prawns with Salted Egg (P588.00)!

I'm not really a fan of salted egg but I wanted the others to try this. Truth be told this was just okay for us and proof of it was that even if it's only 5 pieces, we still had some leftovers. For P588.00 per 5 pieces, I won't miss this though. He he he he h!



We also loved this dish the last time so I wanted the family to taste it -- PARADISE DYNASTY Scrambled Egg White with Fish Compoy (P328.00).

This dish had mild and delicate flavors but was still very soothing to the palate. When you scoop your creamy egg whites onto your rice, you'll be scraping your bowl in no time.



You cannot just mix it by yourself though because there's a special technique to it. You may call the server to do it for you.



PARADISE DYNASTY Ma Po Tofu (P288.00)!




I saw one of my friends post about this dish and knew that I had to try it. Sadly, it was not so popular among my family and relatives because of its strong spicy szechuan flavors. Me naman I liked it! However, I'll only order it next time if I also have spicy lovers with me.



PARADISE DYNASTY Egg Fried Rice (P238.00)!

So simple yet sooo good that one order is not enough. However for this serving that's good for about 1 or 2 dieting person(s), I think the price is a bit expensive. He he he he he.



Even with all that food, Andrei still asked for some soup and noodles so I got the PARADISE DYNASTY La Mian with Double Boiled Soup (P330.00)!




Look at those chicken pieces!

The soup was indeed packed with the taste of chicken and so perfect to slurp with the chewy noodles. This is a light and clean bowl of noodle soup that it complemented well with the other rich dishes.




For dessert, I got the PARADISE DYNASTY Steamed Glutinous Rice Stuffed in Red Dates (P238.00).

Again, I ordered this not because I liked it from my last meal. However, I remember my friends enjoying it so much that I thought my Mom and aunties might fancy it too.

True enough my Mom loved it and shared her plate with my aunties.

He he he he! I think I have bad taste. He he he he he!



My favorite dessert though is the PARADISE DYNASTY Pan-Fried Pancake with Red Bean Paste (P168.00). 

It's like your favorite Buchi with sweet Monggo filling but inside a crusty and munch bread. Sooo good! I kept on raving about it then and I continued to rave about it now.



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the family in PARADISE DYNASTY!



Our messy table! He he he he he!



Our PARADISE DYNASTY bill!




After eating, the little lords rushed to their Daddy.

HMP!

I won't talk to you guys later.

KIDDING!!!

Or am I????



I'm glad that my family enjoyed the food at PARADISE DYNASTY as much as the Yub and I did before. We'll definitely go back with them soon and try out more dishes (besides our many favorites) next time!

OMG we really enjoyed our despidida!

I want a "WELCOME BACK" dinner naman after 2 days ha?

He he he he!




SO.

THERE.



PARADISE DYNASTY
Second Floor, The Podium,
ADB Avenue, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
02 6823333





+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...