family collage

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

TORCH RESTAURANT (GREENHILLS)


The Mareng Gail and I have this long standing tradition to treat each other during our birthdays. It's actually a very good tradition because during the times when we get so busy with our lives, we have no choice but to "reconnect" because of this commitment. He he he he he! Even during the times when we don't feel like it, then BOIIIIING!!!!! Everything oks again!

Yup! We have been doing this for about 10 years and counting. And there's NO stopping us now! Hanggang seniority na to!

So for my 33rd birthday celebrations (YEHESSS), the mareng Gail punctually sent me a message asking me where I wanted her to treat me. After a loooooooooong and extensive deliberation (more so because I don't know what I will be craving on our actual date), I thought of going for TORCH RESTAURANT in Greenhills. The Yub and I would always pass by this mysterious bright yellow sign na parang motel na nagaanyaya (oops... my dirty mind) but we never got around trying it (nagmomotel kasi kami. Kidding!!!). So tonight, since mareng Gail rejected my passionate suggestion of Spiral (tee hee), we're going to have a couples night in TORCH RESTAURANT instead.

And I just know that it's going to be a VERY good night!



TORCH!



I was quite surprised with the bright and earthy interiors of TORCH considering that their entrance would give you the impression that you're entering a bar (tugs tugs).




When we arrived, Mareng Gail and Pareng Jun we're already there having appetizers.

ROLL CALL!!!!

Mareng Gail and Pareng Jun!

Uy! We've already been friends for 19 years na! Next year it's time to party!




33 year old me (YES 33!!!!) and the old Yubhub!



Yohoo! Now let's get this party started!



After placing our orders, we munched on the fried spaghetti served as a free appetizer. Yup! Instead of bread sticks they're serving these addicting crunchy carbs!



For appetizers, I got the TORCH Cheesy Volcano roll. Yum!




In every bite, cheese will ooze out. Yummm... This is so rich that one order is more than enough for me. 




Mareng Gail was in the mood for pizza but wanted it light on the tummy so she had the TORCH Gambas Pizza (P374.95).



You eat this like a panizza where you wrap it up with some salsa, alfalfa sprouts, and Arugula leaves.




Pareng Jun was hungry and got the TORCH Steak Ala Pobre.

Sorry I wasn't able to get the price but this was around P500.00 and HE LOVED IT.



The Yub and I shared the TORCH Filet Mignon steak on a stone grill.




The flavors were so good and I cannot ask for enough gravy.




Since the Yub and I have small appetites na, we just shared this.

Ang laki naman kasi!



Whenever I have a meal, I should always have some veggies. With that, I ordered the side salad with loads of dressing. He he he he he..




Check out the blue flame below the slab of stone.



ERICJAZ FOODIES with Team Campo in TORCH RESTAURANT for my 33RD (yes 33rd) BIRTHDAY!



DONE!



After eating, loads of kwentuhan ensued.



Since we'll be staying longer pa, I got meself a cup of Capuccino.




Then we ordered 1 Panna Cotta with fruits. This was our least favorite from all of the food.




When the bill came...

Yayyy! Thanks mareng Gail!

Sa Spiral ganyan din when I'm 50 years old ah???


MARE ANO BA??? I'm 33!!!! 33!!!! Grrrrr!!!!!!

I don't mind having only a few friends because the people close to me now are the ones who are real and will always be there forever. With Mareng Gail and Pareng Jun, I know I've hit the jackpot because besides rating high grades in the good-looking level (tee hee), we know that we will never ever leave each other thru thick and thin.

YEHESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!



Thanks Pareng Jun and Mareng Gail!!!!! We love you SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPIRAL in 7... este, 17 years ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





TORCH
Home Studio Building, 63 Connecticut Street, 
Greenhills, San Juan City
02 4773771 / 02 5020000




+++++++++++++++++++

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...