family collage

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

ICHIRAN AGAIN (FOR THE 2ND CONSECUTIVE DAY)


I know that I just made an ICHIRAN post recently...

I know that I could just include this in THAT said post...

I know that I have made several posts about Ramen already...And I know that we just ate in ICHIRAN the night before....

But ICHIRAN was just THAT mind-blowing and deliciously awesome, that if I had a choice, we'd eat there EVERYDAY!!

And I'm NEVER going to be sorry that we're indulging in their delicious Ramen when we should be having Hong Kong food!

Helloooo! Pagbigyan nyo na ang senior citizen no?

That's just a corny joke by the way.

:P 


(Ang saya saya ko o! Sarap batukan. Ha ha ha ha ha!)

And THE YAPPY BUNCH are back in ICHIRAN!!!!



To think that we were just here YESTERDAY! Yup!!!! We blame our bunsoy Andrei because he loved ICHIRAN so much that he didn't stop saying how he wanted to eat there the whole day. 

Even if we're not asking him! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

It's okay. Secretly, we're all happy that he insisted on going back because we all wanted to return to have that uber delicious bowl of noodles that we had the night before.






So we got to ICHIRAN and saw there was a bit of a line. It's okay we don't mind.




Besides.... the line was not THAT long.



See the start by the ICHIRAN entrance?



It goes past that parked black car...




Then it stretched out to an office.... 



And it ends at the entrance (up to the red car) of ICHIRAN's daytime restaurant.

See? No biggie!!!!!




After an hour, we were FINALLY in front of the line.




I don't think we're allowed to sit on the steps but we're cute so the ICHIRAN maitre d' let us.

:p



Like what happened yesterday, we were made to form another line when we got inside ICHIRAN.




The fast ICHIRAN attendants then gave us clipboards of their menu so we could customize our bowls. 



The view inside from where we were waiting.



YAYYYY! We could almost taste our ICHIRAN bowls now!

ROLL CALL!



Jamie Lannister and Tormund Giantsbane!



Jon Snow and Brienne of f@#$@#$ Tarth!!!

Tee hee! I miss GAME OF THRONES!




I peered inside my cubicle and saw across me other diners waiting for their food. With this, I somehow got the picture of how they work inside ICHIRAN kitchens. Everything is very systematic right down to matching the orders to the cubicle numbers.




And the doors to heaven finally opened....




Yohoo! Our ICHIRAN bowls of Ramen are here!




Normally, Master Mati would always contradict what Andrei wishes for. But this time, he's so thankful that our picky eater was craving for something he loved as well.



I tell you, when the windows open, you'll feel a different kind of joy.




Kulang na lang may kumanta ng "HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!!!"



My ICHIRAN Ramen is so practically perfect in every way!



I suggest that you always get their noodles extra hard because when your ICHIRAN Ramen is served to you, you would find yourself just staring and getting hypnotized by its beauty.




The soup was the result of pork bones simmered for several hours and flavored with garlic and seasonings. Every slurp was hearty but not cloying. It took almost all of my will power not to wolf down everything like a horny Tormund for Brienne.

Who here wants to see them go for it and create monster babies???

If TORMUND dies we riot!!!!!



Don't forget to order the Tamago egg and mix it in your hot Ramen. The slightly salty soft egg adds another dimension of heartiness in your bowl. Pramis.




The thin Chasyu in the Ramen may look plain but it's actually quite tender and lean enough to complement the richness of the broth. 



Yehessss!!!

At this point, I have forgotten how I'm trying to cut down my carbs.

CARBS.... WHY CAN'T I QUIT YOU????

Well, ICHIRAN is soooo good that you wouldn't care anymore.




After a few slurps...

DONE!




Check out my very happy baby Andrei.

Andrei: "OH YEAHHHHH!"

Whattaface!!!!!



My bunsoy Andrei loved ICHIRAN so much that he ordered his own bowl and said that he could finish it all by himself.

THAT'S A FIRST!



Andrei requested all veggies and meat removed so what he got was a bare bowl of ICHIRAN Ramen. But trust me, even if this bowl only had soup and noodles, you'd still be so satisfied because of the rich, flavorful broth, and the chewy noodles!!!




Guess whose bowl this is???




Yup! It's the Chinese Dimpol's!




My ICHIRAN bill!




Again, dinner may be pricey but we were all so happy that I didn't mind! Restaurants that make us smile this wide is what saving is all about!

Well for us anyway.

He he he he he!



By the payment counter, you could take home some of ICHIRAN'S instant noodles!




At first you might say, NAAAAH... The real thing is better. But believe me, after I got a taste of ICHIRAN and got home to the Philippines, I was like a crazy person yearning and craving for it again. 

It may not be my actual beloved noodles but these take home items are the next best thing. Buy 'em when you can.



As of now, everytime somebody goes to Hong Kong or Japan, I always ask them to buy us a box of ICHIRAN. Yes. I think we're now under it's spell of deliciousness. I guess the only thing that could cure us if we go back there again.

Pwede tomorrow???

TEE to the HEE!!!

SO.

THERE.









ICHIRAN HONG KONG
Lockhart House, Block A, 
440 Jaffe Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
 +852 2152 4040
OPEN 24 HOURS!!!




+++++++++++++++++++

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...