family collage

Friday, October 20, 2017

MY OFFICE'S ANNIVERSARY PARTY

My company celebrated its anniversary last August and as expected, we're going to PARTEEEEEY.....



HAPPY 38th ANNIVERSARY TAPE INC!!!!

Yes! 38 years!!!! :) 

As usual, with the anniversary party, we know that there is going to be delicious food and prizes. Wohoo!!!!! So we were all excited. 


Me and my TAPE INC., friends are ready!



My officer friends (l-r) Tita Josie, Tita Florie, Tita Grace, and Mam Zeny, have been with the show ever since it started.

Yes. Hindi pa ako pinapanganak. Tee hee!

Good thing they don't read my blog. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!




As with any company party, we start it off first with a thanksgiving mass. 




And during "peace" time, I approached my favorite frenemy to give wishes of peace and appreciation....

Me: "I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"




NOT!!!!

I'm kidding. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!




After mass, it was time to eat!



Our caterer for the night was LA COMIDA, our favorite! We love their food and service! 

 They set up their tables at the backstage.




Roast Beef!!!!




It was served with gravy and mashed potatoes! Yum.



Chicken Bulgogi!




Saucy and sweet!



Pancit Luglog!

This was a merienda cena by the way.

Yup! That's what they said in the memo but the selection of food is more than enough to fill up hungry people for dinner!




Pancit Luglog toppings!



Blue Marlin!




BLUE MARLIN was tender and moist. It was great with the garlic and butter but I loved it more with garlic aioli cream!




Laing!!!!



This was one of our favorites in the buffet because it was creamy and had the right amount of kick into it! Sarap!



Super bagay with rice! Yum!



At one corner we had our favorite Cebu Lechon!



Ahemmmm.... I hope our server gives us lots of crispy skin!



For dessert we got fruits plus our favorite Bibingka and Puto Bungbong.!!




The hosts and ladies are always first to get food from the buffet. 

That's me, Tita Josie, and EB Babe Molly!




We were also the first in our table. He he he he he.




Yehessss... Cebu Lechon galore!



My plate of food!!!

He he he he! Yes. I eat rice even during merienda!




For dessert...




Plus buko pandan!



While I was having an office party, my family had dinner at MAMOU TOO, my favorite!!! Talagang tinapat pa nila na wala ako! GRRRRR!!!!

Nobody loves me talaga.

:(



It's okay. I'm enjoying our food din naman and having a lot of fun with my office friends!




The Titas of TAPE Inc., with the wife of our President, Mrs. Tuviera!



When we saw that the Sales Department were going to have a picture, we joined them. Ha ha ha ha ha!



After everyone has finished eating, the program started hosted by our beloved Direk Poochie!




Yihiiii! We hope to win something!



Let's have a toast for good luck!



For the program, all EAT BULAGA hosts would participate in the announcing of winners in the raffle or in heading the games.



I love it when the duo takes over. Super funny!



There's Kuya Jose, Kuya Wally, and Maine...



And dear Pauleen!!!



Oh please... let me win something.... Huhuhu!



I was not winning anything but when Kuya Anjo sat beside me, Pauleen called out my name! Yayyy!!!!

It was already an ongoing joke for us how the Tita's of Tape don't win anything. But when Kuya Anjo is at the table, most of us would win.



So totoo nga!!!!!!




He he he he! Guess where most of my Christmas gifts would come from??? Tee hee!




Little Ryzza helped out Kuya Jose and Wally.




Then Tito Sen for the Great Prize!




And Bossing for the Grand prize!




Then Tito Joey for the Grander one!

See how they hosted in order of their names, TVJ? Yup! That's how it is always with them. 



The grandest prize comes from our dear President, Mr. Tuviera.

Nobody was allowed to waive prizes so everyone joined in the excitement of winning! Bossing thought he was the winner and immediately stood up.



The program officially ended when our dear President gave his message of thanks and appreciation to everyone in the show.

We have such a kind, generous, respectful, smart, and concerned President who is also full of integrity -- that's why everyone in the company loved and respected him in return. He inspires TAPE Inc staff so much that we stay because we have a lot of love and belief in the show and our President. I guess those are some of the strong reasons why many of us have been here for decades!!!!

Yes. DECADES.

After the partey, we had picture sessions....




With Kuya Wally....




With Tito Jimmy...




With Luane...

MOMMIST is that you? Ha ha ha ha ha!




With Ryan...



With my favorite Tito Joey, with Tito Sen!



And of course, with longest running noontime show ever...

EAT BULAGA!!!



After the party, Tita Grace and I fooled around and tried the roleta to see what we'll get if we played the game...

She got P38,000!!!

WOW!!




I had P3,800!!

He he he he!

Oh well!




Sayang I was not able to have a picture with my boss, Mam Malou (I was shy.. he he he he). But it was still a fun and awesome night. 

I'm really thankful to be in a job where we treat everyone as family and we really believe in the show that goes beyond the "sang libo at isang tuwa."

DABARKADS FOREVER!!!



We love you EAT BULAGA and TAPE INC!!! Many many many MANY more years to come please!

SO.

THERE.


:) 



CHRISTMAS - EAT BULAGA CHRISTMAS PARTY 2016
CHRISTMAS - EAT BULAGA CHRISTMAS PARTY 2015
CHRISTMAS - EAT BULAGA CHRISTMAS PARTY (2014) PART 2
CHRISTMAS - EAT BULAGA CHRISTMAS PARTY (2014) PART 1





+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD



2 comments:

  1. Lucky you Ms. Ericjaz! You're always surrounded with HAPPY peepz. I think you have such an AWESOME job!...and the prize as in WOW!...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Dave! Yes! I guess that's why most of my officemates have been here for many years now. Ako nga I'll be at 10 years in 2018. We all love what we're doing and the people we're working for. He he he he! Wish me luck this Christmas party! Sana I'll win something din! Yohooo!

      Cheers!!!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...