family collage

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

ARISTOCRAT WITH THE BP GROUP

When my friends and I recently had a MANILA DAY with our families, we decided to go all the way and have Filipino food for lunch.

And that's how THE YAPPY BUNCH came again to ARISTOCRAT.



ARISTOCRAT RESTAURANT since 1936!!!

THE YAPPY BUNCH had our INDEPENDENCE DAY lunch in this ARISTOCRAT branch 2 years ago and it was great to be back with our friends in celebration of the holiday.




ARISTOCRAT in Malate was packed that day but it was a good thing that they opened their function rooms for us hungry customers!



ROLL CALL!

BB Aning and Pogi Jonahs!




The always smiling Jojie, cutie-pie Jorgina, and Alluring Gem!!!




My hottie kumareng Gail and her Edward Cullen, Jun!




The little lords with friends Sky, Sasha, and Johans!




The ever jolly Fritz and kulit Jelo!




Me and Dani!


AND.....

YAYA DUB and THE CHINESE ALDEN!!!!

"God gave me you... To show me what's real...."

"Sa iyong ngiti... Ako'y nahuhumaling...."

"Darling I will be loving you till I'm seventy...."

HAR DE HAR HAR!




Ordering up!


 BRACE YOURSELVES... FOOD IS HERE! 
Sorry I forgot who ordered who. But we all shared our grub with each other so we all got a taste of everything!

ARISTOCRAT Chicken Potato Salad (P90.00)!




ARISTOCRAT Mango Salad (P125.00)!!




ARISTOCRAT Kare Kare (P410.00)!




ARISTOCRAT Lechon Kawali, or what's left of it (P285.00)!!!




Ayan! That's much better.




ARISTOCRAT Pancit Bihon (small P167 - big P305).




ARISTOCRAT Dinuguan (P150.00)!!




ARISTOCRAT Grilled Squid (P295.00)!!!




ARISTOCRAT Chicken Barbecue (P210.00)!!




ARISTOCRAT Pork Barbecue (P175.00)!!!




ARISTOCRAT boneless chicken barbecue (P190.00)!!




EXTRA ARISTOCRAT Java Rice (P45.00)!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the BP Group in ARISTOCRAT!




The view from my side. 

Galit galit muna! Ha ha ha ha ha!




My plate! My very messy plate!




The kiddies were also eating but they were more busy with playing!




For dessert somebody ordered ARISTOCRAT Halo Halo (P150.00)!!




And dear Gem got a platter of leche flan (P160.00) which she gave most of it to Andrei!!!

Thanks so muchos dearest Gem!




Our favorite that day was an order of this velvety and rich ARISTOCRAT Torta De Los Reyes (P190.00)!

I told mareng Gail that I'm not fond of Tiramisu or Sansrival-like cakes. But this one took my heart away. The melted chocolate was extra fudgy while the merengue layers worked so well with the creamy centers. YOWZA!!! 

Loved everything about this!



I'm sure BB Aning agrees!



Of course, whenever I have dessert, I would ALWAYS have coffee!!




And we're done!

All except Andrei. Who was still savoring his platter of leche flan. He he he he!




After our delicious lunch, we still stayed in ARISTOCRAT to chat and wait for all that food to go down.




As for the kiddies, I told them that NOBODY will play with their gadgets or Ipads when I'm around. So they all got up and played hide and seek. 




Good thing the restaurant was a bit noisy already that their laughs and giggles were drowned out.




Later on we made then stand by the wall to rest. Ha ha ha ha ha! Things just got a bit too fun for them. 




Amidst all the chatters, the laughs, and the noise, BB Aning and Jonahs just cuddled with each other.

Awwww.... Ang ishwet ng....!!!!!!!

Teee hee! Private joke!




THE YAPPY BUNCH bill!

We had a very delicious lunch for the holiday that my friends and I were so glad we went for ARISTOCRAT in Malate! 

When you have a Manila day with your family OR night out with your friends, try out ARISTOCRAT in Malate. It's open 24 hours, 7 days a week so it's perfect whenever!

SA ARISTOCRAT, MAY FOREVER! Hi hi hi!





ARISTOCRAT (MALATE BRANCH)
432 San Andres Street, Malate, Manila
Tel. No. 524-7671 to 80


CHECK THESE OUT!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...