family collage

Friday, May 22, 2015

TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL desserts (MY 2015 BIRTHDAY)

Even before my 40th birthday week, my BGP Marian would always tell me that she would treat me at TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL because she abso-frigginly loved their chocolate lava cake. She knew how much I am obsessed with chocolate that she also wanted me to try her new found favorite that was very fudgy, creamy, and oh soooo heavenly!

As they say, birds of the same feather love eating the same food together. Tee hee!

So after we got ourselves very full from the deliciousness of LUGANG CAFE, we got a bit of exercise by walking towards TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL. And yup, since we sweated a bit from that looong travel (tee hee) we felt so entitled to indulge.

And THAT we did in TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL.

Tee to the Hee!



TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL!



(pant) (pant) FINALLY we made it! It was such a long walk from LUGANG CAFE to TODD ENGLISH!



If you think that TODD ENGLISH's "food hall" is something like a food court of cafeteria, you are so wrong!




TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL has an upscale setting but had different "stations" for your type of cuisine. This is no buffet type of restaurant too. You go to that particular food corner then order or eat your food there. 

You could also order from the waiters. Whatever floats your boat here.



Some of the grub we saw in TODD ENGLISH are these fresh steamed seafood ready to be cracked open!



Oysters!



Pizza station!



But we were really there just for dessert so we may have to go back to TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL to try out the main entrees. 




Hello macarons!



We all settled into our chairs programming our tummies that we MORE eating will come.




Simple TODD ENGLISH place setting!




BGP Marian and Manong Fred!




A very sleepy Yub (as usual) and ME!




Since we saw a candle on the table, it was decided that it's going to give me my birthday wish! He he he he he!


TIME TO ORDER!!!

TODD ENGLISH dessert menu 1...



TODD ENGLISH dessert menu 2...




TODD ENGLISH drinks menu!



COFFEE yeah!



First on the table is my order of TODD ENGLISH capuccino (P90.00)!




AND...

My best friend surprised me with an order of TODD ENGLISH's OMG Cake (P420.00) with a birthday message and candle!



Uy was I surprised!!!!!



Manong Fred, who snuck away to arrange this with the waiters, got the age wrong though. He put there 40 when it should be 30. I didn't want to embarrass him so I said nothing.

Yep! I said NOTHING I tells yah! This time, the truth did not set me free....

Tee hee...



Fine. We'll just ride along and make these 40 signs. 

He he he he he!




YEY! Happy birthday to me!



You surprised me BGP Marian ah! 

Hmmm... I'll think of something tuloy for YOUR birthday uli! He he he he he he!




I made a wish before blowing off the candle. As much as I want to share with you what I asked for, I can't because it won't come true.

But if you're really going to be pushy about it, one of my wishes is that Collin Firth will return in KINGSMAN 2. I don't care if he becomes a zombie or robot. He just HAS to go back!

Now if THAT doesn't come true, we all know why!




The OMG is every chocoholic's dream come true. You get a very decadent lava cake that is joined by a smooth and luscious chocolate pudding then topped with velvety choco ice cream!

YOWZA! 



For extra texture they sprinkled this gloriousness with a generous serving of cookie crumble!!!!!!



I can't decide which picture to delete so I just put all of it in!




BGP also got an order of TODD ENGLISH version of SMORES (P420.00).



This is not your ordinary over the stove top dessert. TODD ENGLISH made a totally different version of this bonfire favorite with homemade graham crackers, gelato, and ganache!




Ooooh.........................



The dessert that got a lot of reaction from us was the TODD ENGLISH BOMB! They'll serve you a mound of white chocolate dome.



Then slowly, they'll pour the hot chocolate syrup...



And it will deflate right before your very eyes!



And you will get a very creamy cake with a pool of hot chocolate fudge.




Now THIS is what I call a birthday dessert!




Manong Fred got a mouthful of the OMG cake and got burnt a bit by the hot chocolate "lava".

Buti nga! HA!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with BGP Marian and Manong Fred at TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL!




Let's dig in!




Oh yum!




BGP left me by my lonesome to contend with the OMG cake! 

OWEMGEE..... Such a beautiful problem

"Problem" because all of THAT will go to my hips. Ha ha ha ha ha!




Before I tackled my TODD ENGLISH dessert, I corrected the "mistake" since I cannot take it any longer. The truth must ALWAYS be revealed.

THERE! MUCH BETTER!



Almost done!




It was all so good but I could already feel the hems of my pants tearing up!




We ate, we drank, we chatted, and realized that we were the only ones left in TODD ENGLISH! Ha ha ha ha ha ah! Us and the other peeps at the other table. I think they were also waiting for us to go too!




FINISHED!




Our server for tonight in TODD ENGLISH was very quirky and bubbly! Would love to see him again there.



Thank you sooo much BGP Marian and Manong Fred for my birthday treat!!! You're right, that OMG cake was OMG worthy!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO  worth the cellulite that I feel in my biceps and forehead already. He he he he he he!




I ALWAYS love hanging out with my BGP and Manong Fred!!! See you guys tonight!!!!!!!!!!!




TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL
Fifth Floor, SM Aura Premier, 
C5 Corner 26th Street, 
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
02 6214002
+63 9178633364 


Check this out
TODD ENGLISH FOOD HALL FACEBOOK PAGE



P.  ESSSSSSSSSSS!



I don't normally take pictures of restrooms but something caught my eye in the TODD ENGLISH cr.




BESIDES me of course.




THAT!

At first I thought it was a high urinal, a separate bidet area (ew right?), or a modern water fountain. But the FOB in me later realized that it was a faucet and sink!

It may be obvious already but I was not able to deduce that yes, restrooms would normally have sinks. It just looked so weird!!!

SO. THERE.





3 comments:

  1. Mr. SnuffleupagusMay 23, 2015 at 4:15 AM

    -Grabe! Todd English! Sarap siguro diyan... buti ka pa nakakain ka na diyan... hehehe
    -Ang layo ng nilakad niyo! Kahit ako hihingalin ng major-major sa layo niyan from Lugang, hahaha
    -nawi-weirdan ako diyan sa naka-display na seafood na yan... buti sana kung buffet na pwede ka lang kumuha, pero hindi din e... display lang talaga until someone orders
    -the food (pastas, flatbread, tacos, burgers, dessert... except the octopus, hehehe) I've ordered there is all good! Nothing that would make me say "we have to go back!" pero hindi ko pinanghihinayangan na nagpunta ako diyan at kinain ko ang pagkain na yun. Although minsan medyo spotty din ang service nila. I hope it's already improved.
    -hahaha... pareho pala kami ni Eric na maagang matulog, kayo naman pareho ni TP na night owls
    -ang mahal ng mga dessert ano?
    -I love OMG! Di ako masyadong mahilig sa chocolate, pero nagustuhan ko yan ng lubusan
    -haven't tried the smores yet, pero yang The Bomb parang maganda lang ang entertainment factor, pero mas gusto ko pa din ang OMG
    -ang dami niyong in-order na dessert!!! My blood sugar is rising just reading your post, hahaha...
    -kinunan ko din ng picture yang faucet na yan, hahaha...

    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND IDOLATRY!!! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hiya Mr. Snuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      1) Naku birthday treat nga lang no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      2) Sobra right? Dapat pumayat man lang ako ng unti sa nilakad ko. SOBRA!!!!!!!!!

      3) Ha ha ha ha ha! I really thought it's a buffet. We did not have the main meals muna e. Puro desserts lang.

      4) Really? That's too bad! I thought the food are all worth the raves. Parang ang sarap sarap!!!!

      5) Naku yun talaga mapahiga lang SNORE na agad. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

      6) Yes Pero it's really yum!!!!!

      7) Yes the OMG was really good! Luveet!!! Will order it again the next time we're at TODD ENGLISH!

      8) Ha ha ha ha ha! My BGP really spoiled us that night.

      9) Ang weird kasi nung faucet! Eric thought it was for the guys if you know what I mean. Mataas lang daw. Ha ha ha ha ha!

      HAVE A GREAT WEEK MY DEAREST! MWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

      Delete
  2. Belated happy birthday!! And that OMG cake looks yummy!! I've been hearing a lot of great stuff about it! I guess my next visit to Todd should be because of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...