family collage

Sunday, January 9, 2022

OUR AWESOME YAPPY 2021 (PART THREE)


I know that I'm like a broken record already but I really can't believe we're already at the last trimester of the year.  To think that I have these memories of greeting 2021 that seemed just like yesterday. So vivid pa! Oh well. Again, as they say, time flies when you're having fun.

Yep. Even with the pandemic. We found a way to still find the blessings amidst the chaos happening around us and be thankful for all that we have.

Of course I'm sure that if you've been reading my blog, you'll know that time and time again, my greatest treasure is my family (my 3 guys and of course, the Gatdulas). Kahit san pa kami, as long as magkakasama kami, I know we're still going to have fun.

And that was SO proven this last trimester too. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! 

Anyway, I know that I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I haven't been posting even if I still collect pictures and have some draft blogs just waiting to be published. It's a happy problem really because after my job promotion (yey) I got some extra work that left limited time for blogging (eh syempre I also watch videos of BTS my labs ha ha ha ha ha). Well sorry to say but I promise to change that in the coming year. I'll be more active and post more. This is, after all, my online diary that I want to save and share all of my wonderful memories.  

So there you go. Sharing the last trimester of 2021. I know I didn't post much this year but don't let it be the determining factor that I don't value ERICJAZ FOODIES anymore. Of course, I love this forever and ever. Kumbaga, like my physical diaries, I just left it on the shelf for a while. But it's still a special shelf though ha ha ha ha ha (kung san mga panty... joke ha ha ha ha).

Thank you guysh again for reading or at least taking a look and being patient with me for the year. If I'm going to count the top ten things I'm thankful for 2021, ERICJAZ FOODIES and the 10 readers is definitely in the list. Ha h ha ha ha ha!

Borahae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 SEPTEMBER 


September 1, 2021

"Annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Bangtan Sonyeondan hwanggeum maknae Jeon Jungkook imnida!!”

Happy Birthday to our Golden Maknae from me and Suga! And since you’re my original bias, my gift for you is my serious stalking and commenting on your bday vlive. It’s my first time to watch from start to finish and it really felt like we’re celebrating together! Hehe! Thanks for your mini-concert and enjoy your daaaay! TTYL (talk to you later)!!!

Talagang first important happening for this post e si JK no???? YEHESSSSS!!!



September 2, 2021

I think I need to get myself checked na. Hahaha!

Doc ate Joy Jit…..!!!! Haha!

#bakittotoonamanah




Happy Birthday again dear Kuya Jon!! We love you!!!! Time to party party tugs tugs!

(For those asking, he's single and suuuuper bait. Yun lang I'll be your sister-in-law. 

#dealbreaker #thatswhyhesstillsingle 
#cutepadinniSugagrabe



September 6, 2021

I don' know if there is anything wrong with me pero pinagpalit ko talaga si Daddy with pics of Suga as my profile pic ha ha ha ha! He's just so cute kasi here. 



September 12 2021

The family is complete again to celebrate Kuya Jon’s belated birthday AND grandparents day (see Mati carrying my Dad’s picture?). As usual we were all so full and belly happy from today’s spread.
 
Yummmm!!!!!



September 12, 2021

For that day, somebody sent me THIS!!! YIHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! OMG!!! Thank you pozh!!!!

My sister zoinked the cookie. Kainis. Ha ha ha ha ha!



September 12, 2021

My brother's book about his experience with covid is out. He gave a signed copy to my Doc ate and hub because they made asikaso of him. :) 



Syempre, he presented the first publish to his favorite lady of all, our Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



September 15, 2021

So true!

I even know of some people who would erase their posts if they didn’t receive likes…. OR… somebody who used their spouse or child’s accounts just so faker could say romantic things to the significant other (aka to self) or declare (self) as great parent.

Sharing is one thing, but always trying to convince people and even resort to lying is just so peeteeful!

Wala lang just wanna share although contradicting ba sa blog ko???



September 15, 2021

Virtual kitakits for an advanced celebration! πŸ™‚ Sayang we cant make balot. Haha!



September 17, 2021

Tee hee... It's true though. The sock tasting broth of Ma Mon Luk is legendary! Ha ha ha ha!



September 19, 2021

The Yub went biking this morning and took a picture of this poster as my pasalubong.

Luh! May katabi na si Suga maylab????



September 20, 2021

It's Ming Yoongie!!!!!

We have a new kitty cat. My kuya found him outside. Named him MING YOONGIE!! πŸ™‚

He's now my baby. I love him soooo much! AS IN! So lambing pa!



September 21, 2021

Here's Yoongie's Dad by the way.

HA HA HA HA!

So pogi! Suga in the UN!



September 21, 2021

It pays to have a tenant that’s a phonecard kiosk. Hahahaha!!! Yayyyyyy!! 

Thanks muchos!!! Akina lang lahat plsssss… Hehehe!



September 23, 2021

I've been work from home for a period in September. However, my boss said she'll pass by TAPE Inc s I went na din and we had a short meeting.

Tee hee... I wore my new JK mask!!!!



September 23, 2021

Yep. This is how we show our love for each other. Ha ha ha ha!



September 24, 2021

My brother took out his daughter and Mati for dinner in Barcino. Thankful that they're close also and is sharing life lessons to my big guy. He he he he!



 OCTOBER  


October 2, 2021

You know that it's not going to be such a yipee skip month when it starts with a trip to the ER. Ha ha ha ha ha! Hay naku.... My big guy had super high fever for several days now and even if it' snot yet 3 days, my Mom suggested we go to the hospital na. She did the tourniquet test and saw many spots.... When we got to the hospital, her suspicions were right -- Mati had dengue. 

Still, there was something to be thankful for. We got there early and Mati was not experiencing serious symptoms (abdominal pains... bleeding... etc). Hay thank God! We were sent home and was just made to do blood chem every 6 hours. :) The pedia at the ER was so nice pa and gave us her personal number. This helped a lot because we were able to consult with her the results of the blood chem. 




Yup! Still so thankful for everything. :) 


October 5, 2021

Check out the performance of SCAR!! They were invited by the school to perform "LIGAYA" for Teacher's Day. Great job SCAR! Proud of you!!!!! I'm always your groupie!

Mati was on vocals and Andrei on drums. So proud of them!



October 6, 2021

Always think that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. And if you have strong faith, it is because God is helping you out or saving you from something. πŸ™‚

I don't want to go on specifics but I'm sharing this to inspire and encourage everyone to pray and HAVE FAITH. God, Jesus, Mama Mary, Padre Pio, and Guardian Angels talaga will always help. 



October 9, 2021

TELEBABAD WITH BGP

Was supposed to meet with BGP that weekend, BUT plans got cancelled ha ha ha ha! We just made chika till morning.

#purplekami #BTSalwaysleads #Sugaweredonena




October 10, 2021

I saw this post by my dearest niece, and it really squeezed my heart that I choked back tears. Though I lost my Dad 3 years ago pa, I remember that I found solace in praying the rosary with my family. Maybe that is the reason why I found comfort -- because Mama Mary experienced so much pain from losing her Son that she also consoled those who prayed to her.

For those who recently lost a loved one, please read this, and also, PRAY. It is indeed painful when our loved ones are taken away from us, but always remember that Mama Mary and God will always be with us.

Thank you Rocio for this. We are so proud of you! You are so smart and strong like your Nanay πŸ™‚ 



October 11, 2021

I'm in quaratine... Got gifts from friends and ate Jit! Yay thanks!



On October 15, I made this ULTRA long status in FB....

Always choose to be happy, to laugh with a guffaw, to see the positive in every situation, to be weird (it's more fun kaya), to be childlike, to be like a ray of sunshine with your happy vibes, to fart with all your might (syempre when you're all alone lang), to be on time, to be mindful of other people, to be nice, to have a good night snack with your special panget someone, to choose your family OVER everything, to be honest, to only post what is real, to stay away from people who post one thing but do another, to believe in guardian angels, to say sorry to your guardian angels when you're maldita, to have sinigang na baboy with patis and sili, to have milk tea that is zero in sugar, to stick your tongue out on brats (tee hee), to hug your children (because next thing you know they''re taller than you na), to eat steak done medium (or rare or well fine), to have steak with wasabi (don't knock it till you've tried it), to be a giver and not just a receiver, to be kuripot (except to family... they deserve the best syempre), to only spend below your means, to travel when you can, to give your all (wag lang kaluluwa and puri) in everything, to not treat your kids as "accessories", to kiss your Mommy (when it's safe), to bully the ones you love (like siblings and best friends ha ha ha ha), to save or copy (because the first version of this was longer and it got erased because I'm eng eng), to pray, to believe that God has a reason for everything, to have rice and bone marrow all you can habang mga bata pa kayo, to save (money and memories), to not care when people yuck your yum, to have a dog, to have a cat, to have a journal where you write down things that you are thankful for the day, to have true friends who are always there for you (hello bgp and bb), to be so close with your family (that you don't mind being at home with them during ECQ)....

And most of all...

TO ALWAYS CHOOSE BTS!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

#Sugamademedoit #akalanyono #BTSforever #listeningtoBTSnow


Mam Jo had the funniest reaction... Tee hee!!!



October 15, 2021

If you haven't guessed it by now, well, here's the deal... The family had covid! Haha ha ha ha!

Hay. I'm just laughing and trying to be happy but that was such a stressful time.

Hay naku! I guess since Mati had dengue and had low immunity, he got it at the ER. Then hawahan na. 

Still, believe it or not... We're thankful. At least they were all asymptomatic. Hay thank God talaga. It may be a stressful time but there were still so many things to be thankful for. 



October 16, 2021

This song will always have a special meaning na for me. 

I think the day before that, I saw these weird looking rashes on Andrei and he had like 40C fever. We consulted the pedia and she said it may be dengue.

Hay naku. Dengue and Covid??? I swear. If that were to happen I really don't know what to do. As in I'm clueless because how will I stay with Andrei if he had covid pa??? 

My bunso had his blood chem and thank God he didn't have dengue. Still, his white blood cel count was down. It was decided to have another blood chem to check and make sure.

While waiting for the second set of results I was just working and making myself busy to control my panic. Then while I was finishing up on survey reports, I heard this song. I don't know why but it kind of comforted me. Talagang it suddenly spoke to me. 

I don't care if you findd me weird or what but I felt the message was either God, Jesus, Mama Mary, Padre Pio, or the Guardian Angels who consoled me and said "THEY WILL MAKE IT RIGHT..." Hay.... I cried talaga after that and felt relieved somehow. Wala pang results but I believed that everything will be okay.

And true enough it did! Andrei's WBC was low because of the virus. Then, his fever went down agad.

Hayyyyy....

(I'm naiiyak now while writing this.)


October 16, 2021

Yoongie had his first trip to the vet! Thanks Kuya Jon for taking him. 

The vet said he was so fat daw. Ha ha ha ha!




It's Mommy's birthday!!! We had a different kind of birthday salubong for her. Ha ha ha ha ha!




And on Mommy's actual birthday, we still had a lot of food!!!!!!!! Yay!

This was her preliminary birthday celebration till the family is complete. 

This was lunch...



And this was dinner... My treat!



October 19, 2021

CHANGED MY PROFILE PIC!!!!

Tee Heee….

Just to clarify, I found Suga pangit before but later on I got attracted to his deep and musical mind, his bad-ass but kind attitude, his sarcasm, his wit, and his… sleepiness (night-owl din sya like me…. Uy like me daw!).

Soooo… He became pugi and cutey cute na in my eyes. Pero naman, isn’t THIS so pugi????!



October 20, 2021

Syempre on their next live I posted several comments. One of which is SUGA MARRY ME in Korean. Ha ha ha a ha! O di ba effort pa???



October 23, 2021

Since I was almost always alone during that covid period, I found companionship with little Yoongie!!!!!

I sooo love our rescue kitty MING YOONGIE! He’s so lambing! So cute!!! So takaw pa! We've had him for more than a month na pala. We love you Yoongie! Don't look for girls na.



October 23, 2021

They say that animals show their love for their hoomans by offering their prey. For little Yoongie, he always presents me his “ipis” catch of the day at the glass door (while Im at my work station).  I guess it’s what he could catch now because he's just a baby kitty pa. He would always seem so proud to show his “mommy” that he caught an ipis, and would like to go in pa.

As much as I love you Yoongi, sorry Im not going out when you have an ipis at your paws. Haha!



October 24, 2021

PERMISSION TO DANCE CONCERT!!!!!

Yep! We saw it separately! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I was in the other room.

Thank you BTS for another night of happy vibes with great music!!! Was supposed to watch this with a BTS party with the family but things happen so we have to adjust. Of course masaya pa din haha!!!
And of course ANG POGI NI SUGAAAAAAA! OMAYGAD!!!! 

Thanks Yub and ate Jit for the treat haha!!!



October 26 2021

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!

HOTEL GUESTS ARE FREE!!!

Yep. And their first request is KOREAN FOOD!



October 28, 2021

OMG! I got a delivery from Sugaaaa!! So kilig!!

Alam kong millionaire ka Suga and super sikat pero kahit na recycled envelope gamit mo, sige okay lang.  True love naman means never having to ask for an envelope without an erased “Cris V”. Hehe!!!
Thanks Suga! Labyuuu! Pakiss nga!



October 31, 2021

AND FINALLY, WE'RE COMPLETE!

The family came together for Mommy's belated birthday celebration! Of course, if given the choice, we'd celebrate this on Mom's actual birthday and in somewhere special. 

STILL.... if this was the next option where everyone is healthy, hungry, and laughing, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

I know I sound like a record already but really, even if it the month was so stressful and nerve wracking, we are still very thankful to God, Jesus, Mama Mary, Padre Pio, and Guardian Angels for all the help, and comfort. We just know that THEY MADE EVERYTHING BETTER kaya thank you!!!!!

Hay.... the house was noisy once again as ate Jojit and Anthony came early to watch the PERMISSION TO DANCE replay because Eric said it will start at 8am numpala, 9am pa. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ang gulo but it was so fun. Missed this!!! Kaya THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I know it may be a trigger word but please... just believe that if you pray and have faith, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BLESSED. 

THANK YOU PO ULI!!!!!

:) 




 NOVEMBER 


November 1, 2021

Will I start the month with something scary??? Naaaaah.... I greeted it with something so POGI -- my Suga video! Of course, credits to the owner who originally did the video, but I just attached the music. Ha h ha ha ha ha ha!

Follow me at my tiktok account @ericjaz_foodies if you want to see!



November 4, 2021

My 2 guys know that it takes sooooo little to make me happy that’s why I got so kilig when Andrei gave me a BT21 poster for pasalubong last Sunday, then now Mati bought a charger for me from his gimik today.

It just makes remember HS and College days when NO GUY would give me a second look (because magaganda best friends ko hahaah).

Now, I have 2 pogi guys fighting and competing over me. Hehe! Yayyy! So kilig (but not in a oedipus complex kind of way duh).



November 5, 2021

Mamou!!!!

Yay finally! Our first date night in a looooong time! No long explanations needed basta grateful for Yub for pushing to have dinner at our favorite Mamou cos we’re finally out (even if I was being a brat because feel ko lang).

#SorrySugamamayanatayo


November 6, 2021

Tee hee!!!

Don't worry Suga... it's you and me against the world.



November 6, 2021

The boys and their first dose. Yay!

First dose of pfizer for my favorite little guys. May be a 5 hour wait but we found many ways to entertain ourselves that it was a fun afternoon na din! πŸ™‚



In the first week of November, Kuya Jay invited the families and celebrated Karen's birthday. It was great seeing her side again. 


November 9, 2021

My big guy went out and got me SHOOKY!!! For those who don’t know, he’s Suga’s BT21 creation.

Teehee. Shooky the angry cookie!

Thanks so much my thoughtful Mati! Really appreciate this! πŸ™‚



November 12, 2021

Another “oh no” moment!

Posted on weverse this silly message to Suga using my hub’s account. Felt all smart pa as I used google translate to convert my english to Korean.

Yun lang, eng eng me wanting to have a remembrance of the message, mistakenly sent the english post to a caterer I was making inquiries for work.

And the unsend button was just for me! AUUUUGHHH!

Ayan…. KARMA! Hahahaah!

#didthisonmylunchbreak #Sugathisisallyourfault
#siSugaSugalaginalangsiSuga



November 12, 2021

I always say Christmas officially starts for me when I’ve had my Toffee Nut Latte….

Yayyy! Parating na ang Pasko Dabarkads!!! πŸ™‚



November 13, 2021

It was a Saturday and the kiddies wanted to go out. 


November 14, 2021

We were not able to visit Daddy on November 1 because of pandemic restrictions. Was finally able to on the second week and I'm sure he's happier that the family was complete. 


November 17

Get a hub who's support you with your weirdness....



November 20

Went down to this view: Andrei cleaning in the TV room and Mati reading (found later that he just finished cleaning in the receiving area and living room). All this without being told and they did it on their own sense of responsibilty.

When I asked why they cleaned, they said because they were not able to do so during the week (it’s one of their weekly chores kasi). So they decided to do so after breakfast this Saturday morning.
We may not have a great outing or gimik for today but seeing all of this already made me so happy, proud, and thankful. πŸ™‚ 

#ilovemybigguys #huliakolatebumangon #ehsa4amakonakatulogwhilewatchingBTSintiktok #candidpics #wagkodawsilaitag #Sugasilamgabagaheko #Sugaifyoulovemeyoulllovethemtoo



November 20

TAEKOOK IN HARRY STYLES CONCERT

SORRRY I'M A TAEKOOK AS IN!!!!!!


November 20

Our Saturday gimiks are now reserved for family too so here we are with the kiddies for our Italian night out!



November 21

My little guy Andrei went out tonight and got me this BTS Butter face mask as pasalubong. Awwwww! Though he asked help from my Kuya Jon to finance (hehe) I’m so touched with his thoughtfulness and effort. πŸ™‚ Will put my JK mask to rest (muna) and wear this loud and proud! πŸ™‚ Yes! Walang labahan! Teehee!!!

Thank you again my sweet and thoughtful bunso!! This made me so happy!

#THISmademehappythisweekendbesidesTaekook #sorrySugaTaekookmuna #willwearASAPnowashingnecessary



November 21

Christmas tree

Setting up our tree early and with the whole family! Yay!

(Andrei: Did someone say FAMILY?!?!?)

Hahaha!



November 22

My super heartfelt and loving (loving daw o!) congratulations to the Bangtan Sonyeondan for winning all 3 nominations at the AMAs including the ARTIST OF THE YEAR award! So happy for them that I was crying (and laughing cos of JK) while they were giving their speeches. They really deserve all the blessings! My hat’s off to Suga too for his Korean acceptance speech. Always a bad-ass! Yohooo! πŸ™‚
 
#foreverArmy #SugaIllcomfortyoulater


November 23

Tee hee!!!!



November 23

Yayyy!!

BUT.... they were still robbed of the nominations though. I really couldn't care less if they win a Grammy or not BUT, this means so much to Suga and the boys kaya I'll support them na lang

(SUPPORT THEM NA LANG O!!!)



November 24

Is it mean that I did this?????



November 26

Andrei and his hair... and Suga. 



November 26

Yub's welcome back gimik from Bacolod!!!!!



November 27

Yeyy! The boys are now fully vakshinated!!

Doing THIS before anything else because their health is more important. Though we lined up for hours, as long as they’ll be protected, were game! Now we can party party tugs tugs!



November 27

Our Saturday gimmik at Watami.... Mati didn't want to join us. Che!



November 27

I had a munting tampurut with the big guy and after I ignored his suyo suyo, he got me a BTS pasalubong from his gimik.

Awww! My sweet Mati! Sige na nga! Hehe!



November 29

Sugaaaaa live

And once again I love trolled Suga my bias when he went on Vlive. Tee heee! I showed this to the boys by the way and they approved posting after many explanations.

Disclaimer: Please dont take comments seriously. This is me acting as if there’s a chance in an alternate universe. Hahaha! 

#pagbigyanangseniorcitizen #ngunitpapamahalkosya #dontyuckmyyum #ekaypuginamankasiniSuga


November 29

Mamou date with the boys

I received na my Christmas bonus! With that I treated the boys to our steak favorite, Mamou! We had a very fun Mommy-sons Mondate with  lotsa food and laughs (i think we were one of the noisiest in Mamou… sorry hehe). It’s always so fun kasi with the guys and they’re the best gimik-mates ever. Kaya bawal nang magka-GF ha? Ako na lang. Or if you havr gfs na, I'll be 3rd-wheeling your dates.
 
HA!




 DECEMBER 



December 1, 2021

Highlight of my day!



December 3, 2021

Yihiiiiii!!! πŸ™‚ 

Our mini-BTS viewing fun with ate Jojit, Mommy, and the Yub! We were wearing BTS shirts also! πŸ™‚ Hopefully live na next time hhehe!



December 3, 2021

IT'S MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!


December 4, 2021

Went with the yub to for his booster shot in Edsa Shang as his photographer and support system. Was hoping to just stay at home but nagpasama sya so FINE! Hehee!

Wawa! Don’t worry you were so atapang atao naman…. i think. Hahaha!!!

Ew kahiya. Hha ha ha ha!


December 4, 2021

These days I’m very anti-social na because I’m already so happy with the company of my family, BTS, and super close friends — one of them is BB Aning!!! Won’t go out except for this long overdue meet up and so glad we did because missed her and Team Virrey!! Wohooo! So exzoiteeeeddddd!!!!



December 6, 2021

Nobody loves me. 



December 7, 2021

Happened MANY times!!!! Grrrrrr!!!!!



December 11, 2021

Ms. Josie treated the Annex Building ladies to a day in Tagaytay. After lunch, we had hot dip in a "kawa." It was a new eperience and so fun!



December 11, 2021

Was really a great day!

Today was a very great day!

Of course, credit goes to our lovely gift giver, Ms. Josie, but so thankful to God and Guardian Angels for not getting us stuck in traffic, always getting us seated agad even if restos were packed, we had the spa to ourselves, all staff and servers were nice and eager to take our pics (promise they were), we were able to capture great photos of many happy and laughing moments, we always got the best parking spaces, plus of course, the fact that we had a safe trip and nobody had tummy ache etc. (hahaa important kaya yun!).

To think we went to Tagaytey where traffic and the crowds were horrendous on weekends!!!

It was like the day was “fixed” for that maximum fun for all of us!

Thank you! Thank you again for this awesome trip! We know Somebody up there really did a lot to make this day super unforgettable.

#alwaysthankful #alwaysthankGodforeverything #Sugapogikapadin



December 12, 2021

It's the last F1 race of the year annnd the kiddies skipped hotel hopping for THIS!!!! 

Mati and Cio are happy as Max won.

As for the Yub and Andrei, their bet Lewis H lost. He he he he!



December, 2021

IT'S ANRE'S BIRTHDAY!

For my dearest bunsoy….

I don’t need to post too many words to convince people how you’re such an awesome guy with your talent, kindness, and humor. We all could see and feel it! 

Please don’t ever change. We love you so much and thank God everyday for blessing us with YOU!!!

Happy Birthday my dearest! Sorry ka you’ll be my baby forever! πŸ™‚

Sige, today I won’t talk about Suga. Hehe! (Today lang ah).




For dinner, Andrei requested that we go to NIU! 

I was really hoping for Andrei to choose someplace else, BUT this is what he liked so I called to make a reservation. Unfortunately it's sooo hard to get a reservation at NIU especially during the holidays. Recorded pa message nila!!!!!!

Finally we got a reservation but going there was traffic and we didn't thought that we'll make it!

Make it we did and when we were shown to our table, it was by a leak pa. We requested for another table and the kind maitre d gave us a table closer to the buffet and more private. Yay!

Don't you just love it when everything works out better than you've planned it?

So happy pa that Andrei got his wish to eat loads of Sashimi, Angus steak, AND foie gras!!!!!



December, 2021

One of Andrei's wishes for his birthday is to pass by his favorite JB music to get stuff for his drumset.

Mission accomplished!


December 17, 2021

We don't have a grand Christmas party this year (damn you covid) but we had a quick exchange gift the day before!



December 18, 2021

The next day



December 18, 2021

Because of the pandemic, we just had a zoom party. Could you see me at the back?

I won P15,000 GC in the major draw. WOHOOO!



December 19, 2021

That weekend, we had a joint celebration for Rocio and Andrei in St. Michael. It was an enjoyable getogether with family and friends who are like family. 


December 23, 2021

Sorry but it annoys me when people find the boy's mano amusing. Sooooo a Filipino tradition is amusing???

You know me, I rarely rant so this just got me so irritated.



December 23, 2021

Yep! When I say every year, I mean it. 

Our traditional family Rockwell Christmas tree peeektyur at 10 years and counting!!! πŸ™‚
(wasn't able to take last year and 2010)



December 24, 2021

SUGA OH NO!


December 24, 2021

We found ourselves saying many times this year how it didn’t feel like Christmas most likely because of the pandemic and some of the unfortunate events the family had to go through. But come Dec 24, we again had an awesome time with family filled with food, laughter, and blessings, that made me say how it’s one of our most fun Christmas celebrations ever. We can’t stop talking about it and looking at our photos haahaha!!

(You know it’s a good sign btw when my pose-lazy family agree to my request for group picture! Hahaah!) 

Of course, with all that excitement we will not forget the people who are not with us anymore. They were (and will always will be) big factors why our family events have always been so fun.


December 25, 2021

Andrei at Christmas morning...

He never fails to make me laugh talaga.



December 25, 2021

Ending Andrei’s 2 week bday gimiks with his wish of bowling and ramen! (Dec 25 is usually the last day and yes, may be OA for some but that’s just how we’ve been rolling eversince. Saya kaya magbday celebrations hehe)

Love you my baby! Thank you for always making us happy! It may have been your bday but we’re the ones who were gifted with you. Love yewwwww…



December 28, 2021

House of Wagyu gimik with Annex Ladies!!!

I'm really enjoying our bonding time with my officemates. Sana more to come!

Thanks again Ms. Josie for the treat!



December 29, 2021

Our hotel hopping was cancelled so many times so good thing we were able to do this tonight. Happy that Kuya Jon was able to join us.

Kuya Jay and Cio were also planning to join but my niece felt sick so they didn't go down from their mountain. He he he he!


December 31, 2021

And it's New Year's eve!!!!!! 

Like our shirts???? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Sayang lang ate Jit was not with us but we had a super fun celebration too!!!!!

================================

MOVIES/TV SHOWS

Yep! As much as we LOVE going out on movie nights for our dates, the pandemic stopped us. SOOOOO.... For now let me just share the memorable or special movies/tv shows that we watched. 



September 27, 2021

SQUID GAMES!!!

The Koreans are so creative! I mean of course, the story somehow is similar to Hunger Games, etc but still, the visuals, the script, the twists, are all so galeng!!!! The Yub and I were really entertained. 

Oh and I let out a small scream when I saw Gong Yoo! They love doing that no? Having the popular ones do cameos? He he he!



October 15, 2021

Yihiii! Season 2 of IN THE SOOP finally!!! πŸ™‚ 

#puginiSugaasusual #SugaplayingguitarOMG 



October 30, 2021

Wasn't able to watch our favorite MAGANDANG GABI BAYAN Halloween special, because THEY DON'T HAVE IT!!!

Still, we wouldn't miss watching our yearly Halloween tradition of this Charlie Brown special! πŸ™‚


October 31, 2021

YAYYY! The PERMISSION TO DANCE replay!!! Syempre we watched it again!



October 31, 2021

YOU!

Just finished! Is it weird that the people I find who are not severely irritating are the murderers or the person who was mistaken for one???


November 10

NO Time to Die

Since there are no classes tomorrow, had a family movie night! We really enjoyed NO TIME TO DIE! Loved the little homages to the classic Bond movies too. HOPEFULLY Daniel Craig will return? Hehe!

#Sugastillloyaltoyou



November 13

Enjoyed this for movie night! Shang Chi was worthy to be part of the Marvel series. πŸ™‚



November 28

Hawkeye!!!!!

Enjoying this right now with my big guy! I think I like this more than Loki! πŸ™‚


December 8, 2021

Saw these very entertaining and well-made films for movie night both having that mano-i-mano theme to it. Hehe! VENOM: LET THERE CARNAGE, and THE LAST DUEL. Both must watch! One of them is a true story… guess which one??? πŸ™‚

(It was Yub’s idea to watch THE LAST DUEL and I was like “You sure?? It’s a Ridley Scott movie you might fall asleep agad!” In the end, he didnt and he really enjoyed the movie.)



December 26, 2021

The Good Doctor!!!!

Just started watching this now and got it straight to Ep 3. Might watch 2 more hehehe! 

Something to watch besides BTS…. Hehehe!


================================

STAYCATIONS

Again, we can't really go out as much as we want to right? So for this section, will just share how the pandemic made me appreciate the comforts and warmth of our home more that we never feel STUCK. It's cool too that we share our home with the best family there is. Otherwise, its Squid Game galore. Ha ha ha ha ha!


September 28, 2021

Tee hee! Check out my work companion.

Sarap ng buhay no???

Is it breezy Cable???






I know it's not really a staycation but one of the things that consoled us with our patients is that THEY HAD SUCH GREAT APPETITES! Tuloy, we at the service side would thing na "parang nasa hotel" our patients. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Okay lang. At least they're eating a lot!!!! 

Here are some of the food trays we served to them. 


===============================


FOOD TRIPS

We're not able to go out on our usual dates but here are some of our eats at home that we're soooooo good and memorable!!!!!

If may gimik outs, sharing na din!



September 6, 2021

Our munting celebration for Kuya Jon’s blessed 5-0H!!! Just had Chinese take out because it's just us and we had a very heavy lunch of birthday food kanina.



September 10, 2021

While watching Bon Voyageh, the Yub and I were thinking what to have for our “goodnight snack.” We suddenly had a craving for pancakes and me naman, something “silog.” We ordered from Kanto Freestyle breakfast via grab and everything arrived so hot and mouth-watering. It was all gone in 5 minutes (that’s why we were not able to take pictures). Mati ate with us too.
I dont normally eat carbs on weekdays but I regret nothing tonight. Sobrang saraaaap!



September 14, 2021

Made this tonight for dinner. Edible naman daw. Hahaah!
Click if you want to find the Recipe !!!



September 18, 2021

Believe it or not I had 2 servings of that fatty steak that I’m still having meat sweats up to now.
And yes, I eat my steak with wasabi!! Soooo goooooooddddd…..

#ilikemysteakthewayilikemyBTSbiasMEDIUMRARE



October 7, 2021

Ordered from THE LASAGNA MANILA to say thank you to our pedia. This was SOOOOOO YUM!!!!



October 7, 2021

Received a special delivery from MANDO'S WING SHACK too!



October 9, 2021

Okay fine. My goodnight snack somehow got healthier (aka no garlic rice). Hahahaah! Still great though because it has all the good stuff that a growing girl needs (like me BAKET???). Tee hee! Kanto Freestyle Mandaluyong talaga never fails (especially for late night snacks).

#justmeallalone #Kantobreakfast #Fridayisgoodnightsnackday



October 22, 2021

Kuya made Japanese Beef Curry while I did this Chili Oil Ramen noodles (from tiktok). Seriously good! Everybody was rubbing their tummies and groaning in happiness afterwards. Haha!


November 12

Mann Hann!!!

Would you believe that we were able to finish this????


November 19

I know that I shouldn't have carbs during weekdays but this was SOOOO good!

My diet "punished" me when kumulo tyan ko after dinner. Yes. Agad agad.



November 30

I treated the family to Vikings delivery and would you believe that ALL OF THIS is just P1,800???

Que horror!!!!!



December 3, 2021

Ramen Fridate!

At the restaurant:
Server: Please mark your orders na lang po sa checklist.
Me: Iha sorry could you do it for us? We cant see the small letterings kasi. When we ate in Ippudo last week nagkamali kami sa marks tuloy mali ang naorder namin. If it’s ok lang hehehe!
Yep true story. Nagreklamo pa Yub last week, kami pala mali. Haha!

Tweng tweng tweeeeeng!

#seniorproblems



December 23, 2021

DIN TAI FUNG!!!!!!

I know we've eatin in DIN TAI FUNG before but after a loooot of posts on tiktok (I really dont know why) decided to have a Saturdate there with the boys. 

And syempre we had a super fun dinner date nun!!!! Food was good too. Ha ha ha ha ha!


====================== 

And there you have it!!! TWO- OH- TWO-ONE!!!!!!!

This may be such a long read that could bore you but really, besides wanting to share everything, this recap is also for me.

At the end of the year I'm always like, MEH. But as I read and scroll through these recaps, I would revel at all the experiences and want to mark it down no matter how good or bad it may be.

Biro nyo, THIS YEAR KO NADISCOVER ANG BTS!!! He he he he he he! 

So with that, thank you!

Thank you for reading...

Thank you for staying with this silly blog...

Thank you for just being there.

The year may not be as what we expected it to be but it was still special. So I say thank you to THAT as well.

So THANK YOU also to 2021 to being "good" to us.

Here's to the coming year! :) 

MWAH MWAH!!!!

SO.

THERE.




++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...