family collage

Monday, July 13, 2020

KAYA POWERPLANT MALL (2019)


(This was documented before the ECQ....)

One Saturday, the Yub and I invited the boys to go out for Saturday gimik night. Andrei was game na game to go. As for Mati? He was like, "Meh. Never mind."


With that, the Yub, Andrei, and I went to have dinner at Kuya's favorite -- KOREAN!!!

Belat. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!



We're at KAYA!!!!!



Yep! For tonight it's just us 3!!!! 



My handsome guys.

Good thing the bunsoy baby loves Korean food too.



After taking our orders, the server gave us complimentary Ban Chan.

I remember before when KAYA would charge for every appetizer ordered. I guess someone complained. He he he he!



Yayyyy! Food is here!!!!



We decided to try out KAYA's Mandoo (P330.00) and requested the half to be fried and the other half, steamed.




Yummmm.... I think we preferred the fried ones more because it was more appetizing to bite into the crunchy Mandoo and be pleasantly surprised with the juicy meat inside.




As for my bunsoy, he liked the steamed Mandoo more.

Okay lang. MORE FOR ME! He he he!

Kiddings.




Up next, we got the KAYA Sizzling Spicy Pork (P330.00)!




This was not super spicy so the bunso was able to eat a LOT of it. 

The Spicy Pork became one of Andrei's favorites here in KAYA because of it's tender meat, plus the sweet sauce with a kick that goes so well with rice.




As for me, I got the Kimchi Soup with Soft Tofu (P290.00)!




This is my new favorite in Korean restaurants! I find the hot and spicy soup so comforting especially when I spoon it over white rice and mix it with the soft tofu.  

Yummmmers!!!!



ERICJAZ FOODIES with bunsoy Andrei in KAYA!!!!



The Yub and Andrei can't have my soup because they found it too spicy. We just requested for some of KAYA's complimentary broth which was still satisfying for us (yes kumuha din ako... ha ha ha ha)!



UBOS!!!

Ay I have one more dumpling pala. He he he he!



Le bill....




Such a great dinner! When we got home, Master Mati asked where we ate. I triumphantly said "KAYA baket???" And he gave me a puppy dog wawa face.

See??? THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT COMING WITH US! You little arte boy! (Resounding evil laugh) BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

I'm such a good mom no??? Naaaah... It's just our carinyo brutal lambingan. Don't worry we went back ASAP to have Korean food again for him.

Grumble grumble.

Tee hee!



SO.

THERE.


KAYA (POWERPLANT MALL)
Lower Ground Floor, 
Power Plant Mall, 
Rockwell, Makati City
+63288980935




+++++++++++++++++++

ILYD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...