family collage

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

ALTA BY RELIK AGAIN AND AGAIN


My Ate Jojit recently celebrated her 65th birthday (bwa ha ha ha ha!) and she asked where she could treat the family. My Mommy remembered how much she enjoyed our MOTHER'S DAY LUNCH and recommended ALTA BY RELIK to my senile ate (tee hee). Now that was SO fine with THE YAPPY BUNCH because we always have a delicious meal in ALTA BY RELIK everytime!

The great thing too is that my family and the VERY OLD birthday celebrant loved the food! So YAY!!!

PS. Ate Jojit, THIS is for not reading my silly little blog. Ha ha ha!

:P




We're in ALTA BY RELIK!



ROLL CALL!!!!!


Ate Jojit with Anthony!

Guess who gave her the jacket? He he he he he!

Doesn't she look ancient????




My Mommy and Daddy's sister, Tita Meldy!




Master Mati and Kuya Jon!



MEEEEH, the Chinese Panget, and my bunsoy baby!




As always, first on the table is an order of ALTA BY RELIK's Salmon Sisig (P275.00)!

We had 2 orders of this because 1 is NEVER enough!



For veggies, we had the RELIK CHOPPED SALAD (P315.00)!



The Salad tossed greens in Ranch dressing then topped with barbecued chicken, corn salsa, and croutons!




This was mighty good and so different from my usual Caesar's Salad!



For mains, we got another favorite the ALTA BY RELIK Slow Roasted Beef Belly (P425.00)!




This was ALWAYS good before but alas, the meat for today was tough and a bit chewy. We pointed this out to the manager just to inform them. We were not expecting anything but they gave us a new dish to replace that old one.

Thanks!!!!!




And like what we do everytime, we ordered the ALTA BY RELIK Bagnet Kare Kare (P475.00) with extra sauce. 

This comes with Bagoong Rice but we prefer the garlic one instead. 



One of my Mom's favorites naman in ALTA BY RELIK is the Oven Baked Chicken (P475.00)! 




It was still tender and juicy like before with the flavorful barbecue sauce.



Yummmmmmm....



Syempre since Andrei was with us, we got the ALTA Three Cheese Pizza (P320.00)!

Don't worry. It's not served with bagoong. Galing ko sa food styling no?



There you go. MUCH better.



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the family ALTA for ate Jojit's birthday!



Stop smiling and start eating! He he he he he he!!!




My plate! My very full ALTA plate!





Somebody is counting how old she is...




When she heard the birthday song!!!!




Ay kunwari pa na hindi nadinig! Pa-cute!




She blew the birthday cake with my bunsoy baby!




Yayyy!




For all my pangaasar and alaska to her, my ate knows I love her SO much!

BLECH. Ewwwy. Nangilabot ako. Ngii!




Her ALTA BY RELIK bill!!!!!



For dessert we went to Starbucks!



Ordering up!




Master Mati said he'll treat his Ninang Jojit to Starbucks for her birthday. My sister was so impressed and proud!

Me too! I was so proud of my big guy treating his Ninang using his own money....

UNTIL I REALIZED HE HASN'T TREATED ME TO ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Nobody loves me talaga. Huhu.



Fun times at ALTA BY RELIK!

I'm SO SURE that we'll be back here soon!




SO.

THERE.





ALTA BY RELIK
Santolan Town Plaza, 
Col. Bonny Serrano Avenue, 
Little Baguio, San Juan City
+63 9173172582




+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...