family collage

Monday, February 12, 2018

PINK SISTERS AND JOSEPHINE RESTAURANT (TAGAYTAY CITY)

My Las Vegas Aunties (Daddy's sisters) recently had a vacation with us and one of their wishes was to go to Pink Sisters and offer prayers for my Daddy.



Since we have Daddy's sisters with us, we also thought of inviting Mom's sisters and make it a fun family outing!





We were too late for the mass but I prayed the rosary for my Daddy.




Going to PINK SISTERS tugged on my heart because everywhere I looked I saw my Dad. He's the one who would always take us there and offered prayers. 



Later on my Mom and my aunties said that they all felt the same.

:(



Bunsoy Andrei and our pilot Mang Henry sported the same OOTD. He he he he he!




That was a wonderful and solemn morning at PINK SISTERS. I hope Daddy was able to feel our offered prayers to him.



For lunch afterwards, we all went to JOSEPHINE RESTAURANT.

We were supposed to try other popular options that were all the rave in the net but then my Las Vegas aunties were only familiar with JOSEPHINE. It was actually a trip down memory lane for them.  



We were actually very early in JOSEPHINE since we were there at 10:30am. But later on we realized we were right on time because the crowds came rushing in at about 11:00am and it became difficult to get a table. 



Ordering!!!!!



Initially they were giving us a table by the function room. But we really wanted one with a view. I'm grateful that JOSEPHINE servers were so accommodating and got us the buffet table after breakfast service. 




Nice view huh??? :)



ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!!



Tita Meldy and Master Mati!




Tita Carol and Mommy!




Tito George, Tita Fer, and Tita Saling!




Ate Jojit and Anthony!



The twinnies! He he he he he he!




Rey, BB8, and Kylo Ren!

OOOOOH I hope they end up together.

YOHOOO! FOOD IS HERE!



Even if I ate breakfast, my mouth drooled at the sight of JOSEPHINE CONDIMENTS!



My Gatdula family doesn't eat at JOSEPHINE much (compared to my Aunties) but whenever we do, my Daddy would always order the MUTYA NG CAVITE (P480.00)!



Because of that, this creamy and delicious soup that filled with seafood became my favorite too! Syempre I ordered it agad in JOSEPHINE!




JOSEPHINE Bulalo (P780.00)!




Piping hot beef soup with vegetables and fatty meat!!!




Great thing is that the soup is refillable!




JOSEPHINE Boneless Bangus (P380.00)!




Inside, the steamed fish was filled with tomatoes, onions, and seasonings!

I'm so tempted to eat this with my hands.



Oh no... the fish bit Mati! He he he he he!



Whenever we have Mati with us, it is for sure 



When in Tagaytay, thou shalt not forget to order Tawilis (P220.00)!

Crispy and so flavorful at every bite!



JOSEPHINE Sisig (P300.00).

I think sisig should be the national dish. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! It's always SO good and never fails to make my tummy happy and cholesterol level shoot up. He he he he h!




One of my favorite Filipino food is Kare Kare and I'm happy that we got ordered one in JOSEPHINE (P460.00)!




The peanut based soup is thick with a gravy like consistency. 

Ay sobrang sarap nito with rice!



We were supposed to order Crispy Pata but the Crispy Kare Kare (P620.00) got us curious. 



My sister thought we were getting the best of both worlds with this Filipino classic.




And we were right! This big heaping bowl of Kare Kare was so worth it. 




For veggies we had some JOSEPHINE Mango with Bagoong (P160.00) and Burong Ampalaya (no picture).




For drinks,we had the JOSEPHINE Mango Shake (P120.00)!




The others also had some fresh buko (P90.00).




ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords, the family, and aunties in JOSEPHINE!




My plate! My shy plate!

Promise, I had LOADS of food that it got me so fat again.




It's okay. I think I'm not the only one. 

We were all so hungry then that we almost finished all of the food!





Almost done!



The last girls eating were Tita Fer...



Tita Meldy...




And MEEEEEH!!!!!

I think that's to be expected. 

:P



Thanks Mommy for the treat!!! He he he he he he!



We all had a great morning as we were able to offer prayers for my Dad in his favorite church in Tagaytay City.




Afterwards it was a sumptuous lunch at my Aunties' favorite where we all kept on chatting, laughing, and stuffing ourselves with delicious food.

It was definitely a GREAT day! 








PINK SISTER'S CONVENT
Tagaytay, Cavite
(046) 413 1211


JOSEPHINE RESTAURANT
Aguinaldo Highway, 
Tagaytay City
046 4131801





+++++++++++++++++++ 

ILYD







4 comments:

  1. On my journey to tagaytay last March 8, I decided to eat here because of your blog. The Crispy Kare Kare is soooo yum mamzi! pero nde kinaya ng panga ko. huhuhu (TnT). I wanted to order the Mutya ng cavite as creamy dishes have always been my fave but we're just two people eating and we have this hefty plate of paella, kare kare, bbq and salad that we cannot fathom how to finish it all. XD - Cutie boop booop daughter \(^w^\)**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no why??? Matigas yung kare kare?? That's so sad! Sayang yung samin was crunchy. Hala ako naman nahiya.... :(

      Uuuuuy sino kasama mo??? ha ha ha ha ha ha! Selos ako. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

      Just Always Pray at Night my daughter. Naks! Mwahmwah tsup tsup!

      Delete
    2. Halaaaa!~~ Nuuuuu! not your fault! (//o\\) I think it's just a bad timing as we came in 15 minutes before they closed.

      Haha. I am with my significant other. hihihihih XD
      We're celebrating our 5th anniversary (//^//v\\^\\)

      Thaanks! :D You do the same! :3

      Delete
    3. Aaaaaah... okay ha h ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Take care dearest mwah mwah!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...