family collage

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

GREEN PASTURES

It was the birthday of my favorite kumareng Gail and like what we've been doing for so many years now I treated this lovely lady to the restaurant of her choice. She was also preggers so making her happy was very vital. In the end, after thinking long and hard, she chose GREEN PASTURES!

And since I haven't tried this restaurant offering healthy food yet, it also made me SO happy as well!!!!




ERICJAZ FOODIES with Team Campo in GREEN PASTURES!!!



GREEN PASTURES has already been existence for a long time and I've heard many foodies rave about the dishes. It was something I was always putting on schedule but not really following through because well, I am just stubborn and lazy that way.




So finally when an opportunity presented itself, I'm all for it! YEBAH!



GREEN PASTURES had that rustic and woodsy look that would make you think you're in a cowboy bar.




But alas, GREEN PASTURES focuses more on organic food and you'll see them promoting healthy eating just by this display of leafy veggies on the wall.



Outside, you'll find more color with their vibrant hued chairs. Being the old (or rotten) soul that I am, I loved the country look more inside. It's just more original and cozy wozy.



We were late (blame the holiday traffic) so we said the buntis should order and start eating na.

Pareng Jun and Mareng Gail!!!!!! Yup! Been friends for almost 20 years and there's no stopping us!




Me and the Chinese D! We've only been friends for 2 weeks before I made him manyak.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA!!!!



Time to order!



GREEN PASTURES menu 1...



GREEN PASTURES menu 2...




GREEN PASTURES menu 3...



GREEN PASTURES menu 4...




GREEN PASTURES menu 5!!!!



ERICJAZ FOODIES with Team Campo! Now let's start eating!



First on the table was a piping hot bowl of GREEN PASTURES Harvest Chowder (P245.00)!




Even if they used light cream, the soup was still thick. It was packed with shrimps, clams, and everything I feel that's good for us. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!



Mareng Gail needed to be healthy for her pregnancy so she ordered a large brown bowl of GREEN PASTURES Farmhouse Salad (P625.00)!



This salad was a complete meal already! It already had a whole lotta meat, cheese, corn, greens and tomatoes!



One of my instant favorites was the GREEN PASTURES Ricotta (P270.00)!!!!! 



This light as whipped cream was topped with caramelized onions and served with toasted whole wheat bread and roasted garlic for spreading.



This was like superEFFINfragalisticespiEFFINdocious delicious!!!! 

I would seriously go back to GREEN PASTURES just for THIS!

If it were legal AND possible, I would MARRY this tub of Ricotta cheese and do unimaginable things with it. The Chinese D would just be on the side waiting for me to finish.



HAR DE HAR HAR!



Pareng Jun was a meat and potatoes guy so he had the GREEN PASTURES Pork Chop (P550.00)!



The slab of pork chop was crazy thick but it was still so tender to cut with knife.



I love meat and meat loves ME!!!!!



The Chinese D shared my sentiment and ordered the GREEN PASTURES Tequila Joe's Organic Beef Sloppy Cow (P560.00)!



My husband said it was real good but he just found it a bit expensive especially with the serving size. 



Still, he was happy with the deeply seasoned chops of steak and vowed to have it again if some Mama-San decides to treat him here. He he he eh he he!



As for me, I got a small bowl of GREEN PASTURES Crabmeat and Sea Urchin Pasta (P445.00)!



The pasta was perfectly al dente and the bites of sea urchin gave that creamy and briny finish when slurping the noodles.



It's like a very mild carbonara but with a hint of the sea in it. So yum! This went so perfectly with my Ricotta cheese!



Our table filled with GREEN PASTURES food!



Happy 40th birthday mareng Gail!

UY! 40 DAW SIYA!!!!!!!!




MY PLATE!!! My seemingly-boring-but-seriously-it's-so-good plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And now, the chatfest continues!!!!




BOIRP!!! I'm so full but I still want to eat some more!



The bill was delivered via a tinted mason jar!




My GREEN PASTURES bill!



To continue with her birthday dinner, ERICJAZ FOODIES and Team Campo moved the "party" to Starbucks. As usual, we stayed way past closing time that the guard already asked us to pack up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mareng Gail! Let's keep this tradition until we could only eat congee or oatmeal. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!







GREEN PASTURES
Level 4, East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza, 
Ortigas Center, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
02 6543219





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...