family collage

Monday, December 12, 2016

COMMISSARY KITCHEN



In the recently concluded ULTIMATE TASTE TEST 2016, I had some strong favorites, and one of them was COMMISSARY KITCHEN!




I think I went back a couple of times in COMMISSARY KITCHEN because their food was awesome!




Seriously, I'm not a big fan of Mechado but after one mini-spoonful from COMMISSARY KITCHEN, I was blown away by the deliciousness of the flavorful stew!

 I thought it will be a while before I encounter COMMISSARY KITCHEN again (thinking that it's a start-up food company). But lo and behold, it already has a shop in Paranaque City and it's currently the favorite of my BGP Marian and Manong Fred.  

So naturally, the next time we were my best friend's house for movie night, guess where we ate?

Ding! Ding! Ding! You got that right!

COMMISSARY KITCHEN!

And it was such a happy Saturday afterwards!

:)




COMMISSARY KITCHEN!




COMMISSARY KITCHEN is a small restaurant in Paranaque City with only a number of tables and chairs. 



Entering COMMISSARY KITCHEN, I noticed immediately how they would highlight that they are very popular with CONDO dwellers. Before you conclude that they only cater to building residents, they spell out for you what they really mean.




Aaaah... Yun naman pala.




While we were discussing what to get, the little babies were all sitting at the kiddie table.




I noticed that in COMMISSARY KITCHEN, they have 3 large freezers holding their food.



Before you start being a Chef Gordon Ramsey and question why their food is in the freezer, it's because it's part of their claim to fame.



They provide home cooked foods with servings that are just right for those who are just looking for a quick but delicious meal. They are actually very popular with their food for take-out for couples (who don't feel like cooking) and yuppies (do people still use that word? he he he he) who would rather get a full meal than resort to just instant noodles.

With COMMISSARY KITCHEN, their food doesn't have any sort of preservatives. They are freshly cooked and refrigerated, then packaged in their microwavable friendly containers. All you have to do is buy, heat, and enjoy!!!



Besides delicious home cooked meals, they also bottled up their own fresh juices!!!



Okay! So time to order!



COMMISSARY KITCHEN menu 1...




COMMISSARY KITCHEN menu 2...




COMMISSARY KITCHEN menu 3!




And right after we ordered, their cook went off to work!




While we waited so patiently and hungrily! He he he he he he!


ROLL CALL!!!

The VERY loving couple Mike and Donna!!!!



The BEAUTIFUL and WEIRD couple, BGP Marian and Manong Fred!

I'm sure it's obvious who's beautiful and who's weird!!!



The cutie pies, Mati, Andrei, and Paolo!!!




AND, in honor of the recently concluded season premiere, and the legacy of my favorite character...

MAGGIE AND GLENN!

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE GLENN???

More importantly...

WHAT GIVES DARYL??? ME HATE YOU NOW!

Anyway...

BRACE YOURSELVES... FOOD IS HERE!

Yihiii! Partner partner!!!



BGP Marian constantly raved about COMMISSARY KITCHEN's Adobo (P110.00 - solo / P350.00 - family) so the Yub and I gave it a try.




Don't be discouraged at how small the solo serving is. I promise you, this could be good for 2 people! Yup! One roll each!




The "roll" is actually a flattened liempo that was deliciously marinated with garlic and special spices. It was tender, juicy, and fatty -- just the way we loved it!!! Each glistening moist meat and dark sauce was so perfect with rice that you may find yourself wanting to order the family size!!!



Since I swooned and went gaga over their Angus Beef Mechado (P125.00 solo / P350.00 family), I ordered one for myself to share with GLENN.




The meat was fork tender and the thick sauce was still as rich and packed with tomato spicy goodness that I remember!!! I didn't have trouble spooning the hearty gravy onto my rice and licking it afterwards. There is no shame in that. He he he he he he!




Master Mati was in the mood for some rice and chose the COMMISSARY KITCHEN Garlic Chicken (P95.00)! It's not what I expected it to be but Master Mati wiped out everything without a trace.



As for Andrei, he had the COMMISSARY KITCHEN Carbonara (P150.00) which was creamy and tasted healthy at the same time! Andrei was able to finish most of it but picked out the peas. He he he he he he!



As usual, I cannot have a meal without veggies! So I got the COMMISSARY KITCHEN salad (P150.00 - with sesame dressing)!!



ERICJAZ FOODIES with the little lords, Team Mina, and Team Sales in COMMISSARY KITCHEN!




Our table filled with food!

That night, COMMISSARY KITCHEN ran out of rice. Good thing they allowed us to buy rice from a nearby restaurant and at the same time, get sodas too! He he he he he!




Good thing too that they were able to provide 2 orders of garlic rice so yey!



Yeaaaah!



My plate! My delicious COMMISSARY KITCHEN plate!!!!



And we're almost done!



Our COMMISSARY KITCHEN BILL!!!



That was such a great meal that we were all so happy like crazy people afterwards. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

#SOMUCHFUN

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!



All that food and laughing and talking (about....) gave me a head-ache. That's why we passed by the nearest botika to buy tylenol.

While BGP Marian and I were busy buying the meds, my Chinese Dimpol did THIS and posted it pa on FB!

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!



When we got home, it was time for MINA MOVIE NIGHT!

Guess what we (finally) watched?




TRAIN TO TUTUBAN!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! This is true! I SWEAR! HA HA HA HA HA!




I found the lead guy handsome but I hated his character. I even called him Joe Jonahs because I felt he looked like the DNCE singer. However, I've got some friends who said he looked like Eric. 

Do you see it????

Honestly I don't because I feel the Chinese Dimpol looks more like Mark Anthony Fernandez and Steven Yeun. He he he he he he he he!

But come to think of it, as long as there's a good looking Asian dude, I'm sure he looks like the Yub! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! And THIS picture is proof of that!

WOOOOAH!!! 







COMMISSARY KITCHEN
27 DoƱa Soledad Ave, 
ParaƱaque, Metro Manila
(02) 832 1895




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...