family collage

Monday, July 25, 2016

JOEY'S PEPPERONI WITH THE BOYS

Little Johans of Team Virrey stayed with THE YAPPY BUNCH one weekend and we all made sure that he had a great time! Of course since we were foodies, we knew that an important factor in keeping our guest happy is to always get him full with his food cravings. That is why after an afternoon of swimming in FLAIR TOWERS, we headed out to JOEY'S PEPPERONI because not only was it nearby but the little boy Johans was craving for some pizza.

And it's great that Johan's wasn't the only one full AND happy with the food at JOEY PEPPERONI'S. We all enjoyed the cheesy pizzas and scrumptious pastas!!!! Definitely a good choice not just for little Johans but for all of us!!!!



JOEY PEPPERONI PIZZERIA!!!!



It's been awhile since my last meal in JOEY'S PEPPERONI but I feel that not much changed in the interiors.






It's not really your usual casual pizzeria like the popular restaurants out there. The colors of JOEY PEPPERONI were dark and it gave us the impression of a bar that served good food!


ROLL CALL!!!!!

Johans and Mati!




BRIENNE, TORMUND, and little lord Andrei.

GAME OF THRONES RULESSSS!!!!




While waiting for our orders, Mati and Johans played with the games on the paper placemat!




Little Andrei was throwing a bit of a fuss and complained that he was feeling left out by the bigger boys.

It's okay dear Andrei you got Mommy forever and ever and ever....

Andrei: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!




Even if we just came from swimming, it was a hot day. And the tall glasses of bottomless iced teas for the boys really cooled them up!



Mati asked for some JOEY PEPPERONI's Mushroom Soup (P145.00) and said he could share it with Johans. With that, I requested the server to split it up for the duo.




He he he he he he he!




Somebody was happy with his soup!




The boys immediately dug in!



To be honest, I'm not really a pizza person. I mean. I eat it but it's rare that I'll only have it when I go to a restaurant. I like noodles and rice more. So I let the boys have their pizza while I enjoyed my JOEY'S PEPPERONI Aglio Olio (P210.00)!!!!




I really loved this!!! There was a lot of garlic.... flavored oils... and cheese!!!! I was happily slurping my pasta for lunch!!!!



My only complaint about JOEY'S PEPPERONI is that the servings were not as much as before. The prices were the same but I think they lessened the food that went with it.



Little Andrei requested for his favorite Cheese pizza so we ordered the JOEY'S PEPPERONI QUATTRO FORMAGGIO (P225.00 for the 8 inches).



Little Andrei said he will finish everything all by himself!



I believed him because the pizza had gooey cheese, sweet sauce, and crunchy thin crust -- everything that he loved in a a pizza!!!!



The boys were sharing a 12 inc pepperoni pizza (P300.00) and it was piping hot when served to us.

We ate in the afternoon so our 12in pizza had a P100 off discount. Wohooo! 



Mati cannot wait to get a huge bite from his pizza!!!!!



THE YAPPY BUNCH with Johans in JOEY'S PEPPERONI!




I was able to get a bite of the pizza and it was indeed yum! To think, I only got the leftover crusts from the boys.



I used the crust to mop the oils and garlic from my invisible pasta!!!!!



Andrei amped up his pizza by adding dashes of parmesan cheese!!!!!




Yub had a slice and he raved about the strong flavors of the pepperoni!




Little Johans helped himself first to 2 slices of pizza!



My very happy Mati!



Normally I would have a hard time making Andrei eat his lunch.




This time he just quietly munched and chomped his pizza!




Yeyyyy!!!!!




We used our hands for the pizza and this made the lenses blur with oils.

OOPS! I WONDER WHO DID THAT???!



Good thing we were the only customers in JOEY'S PEPPERONI's because we were so noisy!



The pizza got my former sulking boy happy as he started taking wacky selfies!!!!



Ha ha ha ha ha!




I could see your brain Andrei!

Ha ha ha ha ha!




DONE!!!!



Our JOEY'S PEPPERONI bill!




The food certainly got us all hyper and happy!!!! Yup! Save for the lesser servings, we loved all of the dishes!!!!! We will be back dear JOEY!!!!






JOEY'S PEPPERONI
Mandaluyong
RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer St
Buayang Bato, Mandaluyong
(02) 631-1688


Check it out:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...